Privacy Statement 21 May 2018
Wall Maskit / tmi Petri Karvinen
Business ID: 1149287-2
We collect personal data for the purpose of managing the customer relationship. The legal basis for processing personal data is an agreement between the customer and Wall Masks, such as an order placed in our online store and the resulting legal obligations. Providing personal data is a requirement for establishing an agreement.
We also collect personal data for the purpose of marketing. In that case, the legal basis for processing personal data is the consent provided by you.
Your personal data is received by:
– Our company and its employees on a need-to-know basis
– Our subcontractors who do mask paintings
– The payment transfer service who receives your payment
– The transport company that transports the goods to you
– The accounting firm that records the order in our accounts
– The auditor who audits our accounts
– The IT company that maintains our website
We retain your personal data:
– For five years in our online store
– For seven years in our e-mail archives
– For seven years in our accounting records
Personal data is retained in a secure way in locations protected with passwords and other appropriate safeguards.
You have the following rights:
– Right to access personal data concerning you
– Right to rectify the data
– Right to restrict processing (you may e.g. ban marketing)
– Right to object to processing of personal data
– Right to withdraw consent (you may e.g. withdraw your consent to marketing)
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please note that you have “a right to be forgotten” only if we have no legitimate grounds to continue the processing of your personal data. Such grounds may be e.g. the law governing the retention of accounting records.
Cookies on our Website: